- Preheat the oven to 180 C and grease or line a 9in round baking tin.
- Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin and press firmly into the bottom of the tin, set aside.
- Whip the cheese and sugars together until smooth, beat in the eggs, then the flour.
- Pour half the cheese onto the crumbs and spread it evenly. Set the rest of the cheese aside, not in the fridge.
- Pour the Dulce de leche over the cheese mixture in the tin. If it’s too thick, heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds so it is easier to pour. Allow the Dulce de leche layer to set over the cheese for 30 minutes to an hour in the fridge.
- Spread the rest of the cheese mixture over the Dulce de leche and spread it evenly on the top.
Bake for 45minutes – 1 hour until set.
While the cheesecake is baking, let’s prepare the topping. On a low flame, melt the chocolate and cream together, mixing constantly ensuring it does not burn and chocolate is fully incorporated into the cream.
When the cheesecake is done, pour the topping over it and place it back in the hot off oven to cool for a few hours.
Once the oven and cheesecake are cool, place cheesecake in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours to set.