LOYALTY CARD POLICY
By completing our application form and using the card you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Points will not be added retroactively.
- Card information stored on a device will not be accepted.
- One point is rewarded for each pound spent. The reimbursement value* for points is 0.75%.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Loyalty points are collected with every transaction and may be spent on subsequent transactions.
- We reserve the right to exclude certain product lines from the Loyalty Card scheme.
- The Kosher Kingdom Loyalty Card remains the property of Kosher Kingdom.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the card and or scheme without any notification.
- An inactive card for a period of one or more years will have any loyalty points that were accrued removed.
- A lost Loyalty Card will be replaced free of charge. A maximum of five free replacements will be offered within one year. Thereafter, a £5 charge will be incurred for any future replacements.
- Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- In certain circumstances we may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text messaging and / or email.
- You may choose not to receive promotional information from us by clicking the relevant boxes during registration.
- Any changes to your details must be submitted to us via the following link – Replacement Card
*Point awards may be altered at the discretion of Kosher Kingdom.