By: Ellie Vorhand
|2 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 1/2 cups oil|
1 1/4 cups potato flour
|1 cup cocoa powder|
|2 sticks (4oz) margarine / butter|
|3 1/2 cups icing sugar|
|1/2 cup cocoa|
1. Beat eggs and sugar together
2. Stir in oil, potato flour and cocoa
3. Half fill cupcake cases
4. Bake 20-25 minutes at 180C
For the icing –
5. Beat the margarine / butter until creamy.
6. Add & beat in the icing sugar and cocoa. If frosting is too thick, add in a tablespoon of water. If frosting is too thin, add in more icing sugar until desired thickness.