Lemon & Herb Salmon on Asparagus
By: Ellie Vorhand
|1 packet Ina Paarmans Kitchen Lemon and Herb Cook and Coat sauce|
|4 fillets bones and skinless salmon|
|10 – 15 Asparagus stems|
1. Separate the sauce into 2 bowls.
2. Brush the salmon with 1 half of the sauce and then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Grill salmon for 5 – 7 minutes on each side or bake on 180, uncovered for 20 minutes.
4. Season Asparagus with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and then grill for 5 -7 minutes.
5. Heat up the 2nd half of the sauce to serve as a dipping sauce.